WooCommerce Manual Published!
It’s always a good feeling when after a period of hard work your new end product is finished. This time it’s a WooCommerce manual, released for Packt Publishing.
During the last few years, WooCommerce has become the most popular WordPress plugin to run an online store within your WordPress website. In this area where content gets more and more important, having a solid shop and a rocking blog platform as WordPress is a winning combination!
In my new book for Packt named ‘Building ecommerce solutions with WooCommerce’ I go through every aspect of adding your own online store to your WordPress website. Yes, a little bit of basic knowledge about WordPress is required, because we won’t go into the details of installing WordPress for instance.
So what’s included in this WooCommerce manual?
- Chapter 1: Setting Up WooCommerce
- Chapter 2: Creating Your First Products
- Chapter 3: Other Product Types
- Chapter 4: Payments, Shipping, and Coupons
- Chapter 5: Working with WooCommerce Themes
- Chapter 6: Customize or Create a WooCommerce Theme
- Chapter 7: Running Your Online Store
- Chapter 8: More Possibilities Using Plugins
Using this WooCommerce you will be able to setup your store yourself, without the need for an experience and expensive developer!
The new book is available for sale as e-book and as a printed copy here at the Packt website: Building e-commerce solutions with WooCommerce.